2018 CATS Workshop Schedule
Sept. 22/23 – Fraser River Lodge, BC. Booking no longer available.
New Workshop Format
This workshop combines the technique from Level I and II. The workshops focus on mastering the CATS technique. All the research and academics are available in the manuals.
- Level I technique is palpation and adjustments of all the sutures and related cranial bones.
- Level II technique is the indents and protrusions of the hard parts of the cranial bones. Concussion manual, Brain nutrition, Plagiocephaly, Failure to Latch, cosmetic adjusting of all the bones in the face (orbits, and the eyes, nasal and septum, TMJ, zygomatic, maxilla) and inside the mouth (tonsils, hard palate, eustachian tube).
Registration Requirements for the Advanced workshop.
You must have completed:
- Level I and II, either separately or combined as in 2017.
- If you have completed Level 1, Level II can be done via video
- Five case studies submitted
Agenda for Advanced workshop.
- Review of palpation and adjustments
- Advanced CATS adjustment techniques
- Concussion full treatment protocol
- How to be a better adjuster
- Treatment protocol, how to present it
- What to say to the patients, Examination and report of findings
- Out of town protocol
- What to expect letter
- Testimonies, videos, radio interviews
- Autism, Down’s and CP protocols
- How to stay young
- How to stay motivated
- My semi-retirement practice schedule